Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

I am a student at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. Together with a team of 4 Management students, I am conducting a research on EV charging and its implications for loyalty schemes in the UK.

If you are an EV driver, we are interested in your feedback! Here‘s a short questionnaire regarding your charging habits and what you value the most when choosing your charging provider. It is completely anonymous and our findings will be used in an academic setting, we would really appreciate you help.

Link (or copy and paste the one below)

Thanks!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Done but honestly the reward club concept isn't that interesting to me. Would I travel further / out of my way to get something I wanted? Maybe, how far would depend on how much I wanted it, I would make a value judgement.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Hmmm, I drive an extended range phev. That's electric drive and needs charging for best results. Its home charged. Hybrids can not be charged, you are missing a whole raft of vehicles.
When the Amp is replaced with a bev I'll be looking for debit or credit card operated chargers if I don't get a Tesla. No membership clubs or apps or other silly tie-ins. I can remember getting glasses at shell stations but you still paid with cash or cheques (no cards then).

Most questions seem to require ranking but I would rank most options unwanted this makes it impossible to fill out the survey.

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
3,852 Posts
Most questions seem to require ranking but I would rank most options unwanted this makes it impossible to fill out the survey.
Yeah, I've tried to fill it in, but most of the choices in ranking would be unwanted by me anyway so I couldn't continue. It also forgets the fact that charging at your destination (in terms of meetings, amusement parks and so forth) would be the preferred option if available. So rewards then become irrelevant.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
What RicM said, and i said when i put my entry in, the charging setup for this country is so far away from being fit for purpose that talking about rewards and what sort is irrelevant.
If you want to encourage someone to visit your chargers all you need do is provide enough chargers at convenient loactions with decent facilties, stop them being ICED, make them contactless, need no app, reasonable price .
No gimmicks needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts