My wife is looking to change her ICE to an EV and the i-Miev is on the short list. I've managed to do a bit of research so I have most answers but I was wondering if someone can help with the questions below. Some of them I think I know the answer but I could do with confirmation:
- Does it have a heated steering wheel? (looks like it doesn't)
- Does it have heated seats? (looks like a simple on/off for front seats only)
- Heated steering wheel?
- Does it have remote heating? (yes but via some weird remote control device, no smartphone app)
- Does it have cruise control?
- Does it have any battery thermal management?
- Does it have a battery heat gauge?
- Does it have a user accessible SOH display?
- Does it have anything equivalent to LeafSpy app? (diagnostic app, via wireless OBD port)
- Can a standard sized DIN (or double DIN) stereo be easily fitted?
- How many successive rapid charging sessions can it do? i.e. what's the approx maximum distance it can do before batteries need to cool down?