Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all had my model 3 wrote off on friday the 29th feb will try to add picture but am after help,
as i no longer can get to the car does anyone know how i remove the car from the app on my phone,
so can add another replacement,(thats if i can afford the new lease rates )
als need have a key fob so would need that sorting as well.
any help would very welcome.
rip tesla (2).jpg

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi all had my model 3 wrote off on friday the 29th feb will try to add picture but am after help,
as i no longer can get to the car does anyone know how i remove the car from the app on my phone,
so can add another replacement,(thats if i can afford the new lease rates )
als need have a key fob so would need that sorting as well.
any help would very welcome. View attachment 140492
Sorry to hear, hope everyone is OK.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
was on my way to work and a woman comeing the other way crossed over to my side off the road had nowhere to go was head on she told police she been drinking drugs and fell asleep,
and thanks was just me in the car and apart from being sore and bruised am all good,car stood up well and called the services,makes scarey dash cam footage to watch.

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition & Tesla M3 LR
6,674 Posts
was on my way to work and a woman comeing the other way crossed over to my side off the road had nowhere to go was head on she told police she been drinking drugs and fell asleep,
and thanks was just me in the car and apart from being sore and bruised am all good,car stood up well and called the services,makes scarey dash cam footage to watch.
Ouch, and glad you’re ok!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh man... I feel for you. I hope everyone is OK.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tried account but as its a lease car theres no car details in my account to delete is there another way to remove the car from the app,

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Plot twist: She was then hired as lead programmer on Autopilot 😉

·
Registered
512 Posts
Goodness, that’s a bit of a hard one! Good you got away from that without to many problems.

I assume you mean January? Otherwise if you can see that far into the future you might be able to avoid the smash next time! 😬

·
Registered
40kW Leaf Tekna & 22kW Zoë Q210 dynamique intens
642 Posts
Maybe we should start a show us your wrecked EV thread!

Someone did this to my Toyota C-HR a couple of years ago!!

They repaired this!

Cost £13,500, anyone else got any pics?

(I know “self charging” not a real EV!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts