Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a clio IV with R-link.

I have a problem - a regular battery has been inserted into the car instead of a dedicated start-stop. After this incident, r-link, rear view camera and radio do not start.

The only thing is the TomTom logo.

Has anyone had such a case? Where to start - fuses, BIC module or other element?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Have you tried disconnecting the battery over night? That's the first thing I try with all my cars, when they do something strange, and it usually does the trick.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I tried, nothing helped :(
The TomTom logo is still on and it blinks every now and then as if it wanted to turn on: |

·
Registered
234 Posts
Obviously this is a Zoe forum - but R-Link I assume is fairly common?

Is SD card OK? It could be trying and failing to load something from it - try ejecting it.

Try starting it with engine running. The alternator should be providing a higher voltage than the battery.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
431 Posts
try pressing the home button on the fascia 5 times so the radio goes off and resets @dawid_clio_iv if you havent already. and then if it does start up see if the radio needs any updates using r-link toolbox from here:

The software version should be

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have already checked this solution ("home button on the fascia 5 times "). Unfortunately, still nothing. The TomTom logo is still hanging.

I am thinking of replacing the BIC module - does anyone know if all the software is there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts