Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My EO mini pro randomly sent a notification that it started charging and then Stopped charging 8min later using .5kw .

1.5 hours later I get a notification that it has gone offline.

Any ideas?

I have a camera so can see no one has used it.

Regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
My EO mini pro randomly sent a notification that it started charging and then Stopped charging 8min later using .5kw .

1.5 hours later I get a notification that it has gone offline.

Any ideas?

I have a camera so can see no one has used it.

Regards
What router are you using? My EO mini pro has just gone offline and i haven't touched the thing yet. I had to reset at the rcb to get it back to standby but it went offline again earlier this evening.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My guess is that the juice net server had an issue or the router dropped for a few minutes. This hasn't happened again.

·
Registered
87 Posts
My EO Mini Pro was charging last night. It stopped at around 11:30pm and then restarted about 20 minutes later without me initiating it. Does the time coincide with your issue? I’ve not encountered it before

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've had the occasional drop, usually related to the server end. One thing I had to do early doors was ensure my WiFi was using Channel 1 on 2.4Ghz, I had been using Channel 13 and is was super flakey for the EO.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My issues were around 4 months ago, since then I haven't had the unit go offline.

However, did it go offline or just stop charging and then start again. If it goes offline, you should get a notification on the app or email.

On my outlander, it charges to around 80% then trickle charges and stops before it reaches 100%. At some random point, it will start charging again and pushes the charge closer to 100%. So, the battery might be self managing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts