Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I would share some of the random cr*p I've bought for my M3 from eBay. I have no affiliation with any of the sellers and other sellers may offer the same items for less.

Brighter trunk lights - these are so much better than the pathetically dim lights that are fitted as standard. I believe they are also suitable for replacing the footwell & puddle lights. Fitting instructions here.

Curry hook for trunk

Aero wheel centre caps

Boot liner - this has saved my boot floor carpet from spillages on a good few occasions now.

Floor mats

Tesla logo puddle lights (I haven't actually bought these myself as I suspect they may look quite naff!)

Please feel free to share any stuff you've bought yourself!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I thought I would share some of the random cr*p I've bought for my M3 from eBay. I have no affiliation with any of the sellers and other sellers may offer the same items for less.

Brighter trunk lights - these are so much better than the pathetically dim lights that are fitted as standard. I believe they are also suitable for replacing the footwell & puddle lights. Fitting instructions here.

Curry hook for trunk

Aero wheel centre caps

Boot liner - this has saved my boot floor carpet from spillages on a good few occasions now.

Floor mats

Tesla logo puddle lights (I haven't actually bought these myself as I suspect they may look quite naff!)

Please feel free to share any stuff you've bought yourself!
Have you thought of a frunk bag?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts