Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2021 Lexus UX300e
3,098 Posts
I tried to introduce a thread where members here were asked to post data on actual mileages achieved per charge under various conditions. I gave up because I was nearly the only regular contributor. Anyway, I found the data was in effect available on an EV database and it seemed pretty accurate to me.

· Registered
2021 Lexus UX300e
3,098 Posts
Yes, I'm still smarting from the lack of response to my thread which would have collected ranges under real UK conditions, so apologies for my slight stropiness.
For my own situation, I don't care much or even at all about short trip efficiency as I can charge at home every day if needed. It's when I set out for those infrequent long trips that I need to have a pretty good estimate of how far I can go before charging and I like to plan on the basis of having 20% at my first charging stop.

· Registered
2021 Lexus UX300e
3,098 Posts
You're probably right but I just thought there might be some interest. I did guess though that it might be the case that there is a reluctance to admit to under par range figures for the car that we have invested in.
I will just use the EV Database figures with some adjustments for more realistic winter temperatures when I come to purchase or lease a new car. For my 40kWh Leaf, I have all the data I need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.