Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up my first PHEV last week (and first JLR product!) came a bit earlier than expected, i'm currently on holiday enjoying figuring out the nuances of the public charging network, my wife now thinks i'm officially crackers lol

still need to sort out my home charging situation as the granny lead just isn't going to work long term!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Is it 7.2kw/22kw?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
from a phev perspective its great, i'm really enjoying the techie side, i'm on 680 miles so far and still only filled it once with petrol, we did 200 odd miles on the IOW last week and i only paid for electricity once, £2.50 but free parking, parking would of been £3.50 so win!

as a car its not perfect, there are some things i really like and some annoyances, i'm not overly happy with the lower part of the drivers seat, it doesn't suit me, i feel like the right bolster digs into my leg which is weird, its fine for the missus though and its technically her car so no major issue, but its BIG and feels it too, there were a few moments on some narrow lanes where i was praying for nothing to be coming the other way!
Good points are i think it looks great, interior is lovely(quality and roomy), the three big digital screens are great, the Meridian is awesome and the high driving position is pretty cool. It does feel very special, i would of liked even more toys but i had to be sensible, as its an expensive car without adding even more expensive luxuries :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts