Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's just returned from collecting our Easter Sunday road from the McDonald's DriveThru in Oakham (Been a busy week - We I forgot to do the weekend food shop) reporting the materialisation of x2 Instavolt Rapid Chargers.
They're off the Oakham Bypass/A606.

Having had nothing more than a couple of 7kW points here in Rutland, this is somewhat of a revelation. Makes travelling to/from Rutland Water easier from other parts of the country and gives a convenient splash n dash point for those travelling through our County further afield.

Showing on Plugshare as still being commissioned, but as functioning on Instavolt's site.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Good news! I’ve used the Polar chargers in the Oakham car park a few times. Lovely lovely place.

·
Registered
128 Posts
It actually would be useful for Zap-Map to have a filter called say "New chargers" where last month (fortnight?) installed/commissioned chargers would be displayed.

·
Registered
598 Posts
It actually would be useful for Zap-Map to have a filter called say "New chargers" where last month (fortnight?) installed/commissioned chargers would be displayed.
We publish new rapid chargers on a monthly basis via Twitter/Facebook. McDonald's Oakham was added to the network in March:

There's also a map for a quick visual reference:

Hope you find it useful!

·
Registered
2020 Polestar 2
258 Posts
We publish new rapid chargers on a monthly basis via Twitter/Facebook. McDonald's Oakham was added to the network in March:

There's also a map for a quick visual reference:

Hope you find it useful!
Very useful thankyou, and I have been using it for some time. Any plans to port your app to Android Automotive please?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts