Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As today was my first opportunity to visit a Rapid charger (RC9,Enniskillen) to use the AC side for the Zoe and finding a Leaf already hooked up on the DC side,I hadn't realised til now both charging operations can't proceed simultaneously..I mentioned to the Leaf driver I was in no hurry and to continue his charge,but He apparently had sufficient and unhooked to let me in..We compared a few notes about the EV experience..He's been around over a Year with his..I didn't get to ask was he a user on here..If He is,Just wanted to say thanks again for letting Me in!

· Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm just thinking back..I was able to charge alongside a white Leaf in Enniskillen at a fast charger shortly after getting the Zoe..The Leaf was unattended the whole time I was there,so today's encounter was the first face to face I had with another EV owner..seems odd that a fast charger could service 2 EV's and a Rapid one wouldn't..

· Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I just hope I didn't give the impression I was some impatient unmannerly oik pushing in and making for the AC port with my cable in hand ..Needs a protocol list for Noobs arriving at a Rapid Charger!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.