Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
CHAdeMO charging on post 2 isn't working as of May 8th, and I notice someone on Zap Map reported the same thing back in January. A fault to do with the charge plug not locking into the car's socket correctly apparently. I have reported it to Ecotricity. Post 1 CHAdeMO still working fine and I would guess as it's a plug/socket thing rather than the charger itself, the other sorts of charging on post 2 probably still work as well.

· Registered
511 Posts
The aptly named triple head charger "EV1" (small white sticker underneath LCD screen) appears to have never suffered a failure since going online last year, so I'm not surprised the slimmer "EV2" to its immediate right, has failed.

· Registered
2,209 Posts
The triple header was working fine for me on May 10th. And I rolled in with the same charge as the Cobham double header unit that couldn't deal with my i3.

· Registered
511 Posts
The triple header was working fine for me on May 10th. And I rolled in with the same charge as the Cobham double header unit that couldn't deal with my i3.
Your experience is interesting given what I've been told about charging failures when i3's turn up to certain CCS points with low SOC.

It suggests the chargers aren't all working on the same CCS protocol version???

I don't know how else to explain the A14 CCS point never having gone down - ever.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.