Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello!
I'm selling the ultra-rare LEAF charge port cover. Normally costing over £200, it's a breeze to install, looks fantastic and is extremely practical.

Keep your charge ports protected from the elements and free from dirt, debris and the prying hands of vulture-like Outlander* drivers while making your LEAF stand out from the crowd with this rare, genuine Nissan part.

The cover is ideally suited to those using their OUC regularly, although it could be modified to accept a type-2 cable. Please bear that in mind before bidding - if you never use the OUC (3-pin plug) - then this may be of limited use to you, unless you're handy with a dremel and a file!

It has been used a few times so isn't immaculate but it's in fantastic condition and has been wrapped in it's protective, Nissan-branded carry case since I said goodbye to my brilliant mk1 LEAF last year. The carry case has a large piece of velcro on it to ensure it sticks snugly to your bootliner when not in use.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Buy with confidence and treat your LEAF to a nice little upgrade.

EBAY AUCTION LINK: ebay.co.uk/itm/-/331814826217

*Only joking Outlander drivers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts