Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so recently I started hearing allot of rattling sound coming from both the doors and cockpit when driving on a less smooth roads.
Anyone else experiencing this on their e208? And should I ask the dealer to try fix it? I'm not always listening to music and paying so much money for a brand new car and hearing those rattles after 1000km isn't ideal to say the least...
And before anyone asks, I removed every item in my car that might have caused the sound, still hear it.

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,183 Posts
Make sure all the windows are right up to the top. Some seem to rattle if they're not right at the top but my Zoe would rattle if they were and they had to be one click below. Worth experimenting with.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Slight buzzing which sounds like, but I'm fairly certain isn't, a loose electrical connection here which I've noticed is triggered by road bumps etc. If I press on the windscreen pillar trim to the right of the driver it goes away. Not something overly bothering me, but I will mention when I'm next at the dealers.

I've read on FB that others have had door handle mechanism causing some rattles.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've got some bad rattles coming from the passenger side front pillar where the speaker is. The whole things seems a little loose compared to the right hand side pillar. Gonna ring dealer and get them to look at it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts