Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a zoe for sale second hand through autotrader from a private seller. We agreed on a price 5 days ago but the sale has not proceeded because the finance firm in charge of leasing the batteries for renault is delaying the paperwork.

They claim an IT error has made it impossible to create the Access Battery Agreement documents.

Has anyone else any experience of this?

This kind of thing makes it practically impossible to sell a Zoe second hand, in my opinion.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This 'IT problem' has been going on for some time; try an email to [email protected] and you may be successful
I have been in communication with 'Richard' at their end - a farcical situation because there are 2 richards in the department and the switchboard is unwilling to put you through unless you specify which richard you want - they do not tell you their surnames...

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm five months off my 3 year battery lease ending and waiting to see with interest what will happen. So much so it's a subject I have banked for one of my vlogging episodes on YouTube that I've just started. If I have issues I'm sure having videos online to help others may also get RCI to act.

If anyone is interested in subscribing to my channel and leaving feedback I'd appreciate it. The link is in my signature.

·
Registered
344 Posts
RCI will not be concerned in the slightest what you do and put you on an extended agreement, wait and see ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts