Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have very much enjoyed my 8 month ownership of my 2017 Hyundai Ioniq SE Premium BEV, only I have accidently discombobulated the 'Schedule Charging' feature. When I open up my charging , there is a statement in the lower bottom right hand corner saying that the scheduled charging is de-activated. Even though I do click on it and subsequently turn off the electrics, and plug in my Pod Point cable, it automatically starts 'Charging Now' . Please can someone point me to a link that can help me re-activate my 'Scheduled Charging' feature. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have very much enjoyed my 8 month ownership of my 2017 Hyundai Ioniq SE Premium BEV, only I have accidently discombobulated the 'Schedule Charging' feature. When I open up my charging , there is a statement in the lower bottom right hand corner saying that the scheduled charging is de-activated. Even though I do click on it and subsequently turn off the electrics, and plug in my Pod Point cable, it automatically starts 'Charging Now' . Please can someone point me to a link that can help me re-activate my 'Scheduled Charging' feature. Thanks in advance!
Further to my first entry: To be precise, the quote at the right-hand bottom of the scheduled charge screen reads: 'Off Peak tariffs disengaged'. Can somebody please help me to re-engage Off Peak Tariffs' Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Further to my first entry: To be precise, the quote at the right-hand bottom of the scheduled charge screen reads: 'Off Peak tariffs disengaged'. Can somebody please help me to re-engage Off Peak Tariffs' Thanks!
I was hoping that I wasn't alone in having this particular issue, so can only advise what you might have to consider doing should you ever be confronted with the same problem! I contacted my local Hyundai dealer who knowledgably informed me that undertaking a 'Schedule Charge' is a two-part procedure. There are 'Weekdays' and 'Weekends' and both have to be set separately. I have previously only charged during the week. And while I inadvertently re-configured this feature, it totally erased my settings, and I was attempting to re-engage it by setting a schedule charge during a 'Weekday' only. The only thing I had to do was set a 'nominal' charge period on a 'Weekend' but not activate it! It will now remain permanently until such time as it is re-set and/or activated! When I then backed out, the statement in the lower right hand corner of the home charging screen then read: 'Off Peak Tariffs are Activated' and I was good to go! Simples...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts