Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Anyone know what's going on at Reading SC? It shows up on the map as "currently unavailable" or words to that effect....I was going to stop there last night but changed plans and went to the new Heathrow Hilton SC instead, once I found it...

Ed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Apparently 1a and 1b are out of commission, 2a and 2b are working, but expect them to be busy.

FYI this was posted on the Tesla Owners Group UK on Facebook - some great people and info on there, and owners only, highly recommended!

·
Registered
322 Posts
An invasive, all-consuming personal & private details collection system. Best avoided IMHO.
I thinks that's actually Google. Facebook is an aggregated news service providing fact based and upto date information on current affairs. It's the best way to find out facts in this post truth age.

·
Registered
12,337 Posts
I thinks that's actually Google. Facebook is an aggregated news service providing fact based and upto date information on current affairs. It's the best way to find out facts in this post truth age.
Very good if you enjoy echo-chambers. Then you can be in a cuddly world where everyone agrees with you...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Facebook is an aggregated news service providing fact based and upto date information on current affairs.
Or pictures of cats/dinner/people's kids/etc. Most of it is irrelevant garbage - and I have (mostly) well educated friends. It's a total waste of time, causes businesses hours in lost productivity and, frankly, I wish it goes the same way as MySpace, Bebo and the rest of them....

·
Registered
12,337 Posts
Or pictures of cats/dinner/people's kids/etc. Most of it is irrelevant garbage - and I have (mostly) well educated friends. It's a total waste of time, causes businesses hours in lost productivity and, frankly, I wish it goes the same way as MySpace, Bebo and the rest of them....
It will, once all the parents and old people are on it properly, it will no longer be cool.

·
Super Moderator
7,247 Posts
It's actually a great way to keep peripheral contact with people, so when you bump into them somewhere you can say "your holiday looked nice!" or "I saw your picture of your daughter the other day, hasn't she grown??" Etc.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
It will, once all the parents and old people are on it properly, it will no longer be cool.
Already happened. Most kids have dumped Facebook and use Instagram, Snapchat, etc.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
I sort of agree but it is handy to annoy UK family and friends when we are in South West Florida at Christmas enjoying 30C and they are freezing :D

·
Registered
12,337 Posts
It's actually a great way to keep peripheral contact with people, so when you bump into them somewhere you can say "your holiday looked nice!" or "I saw your picture of your daughter the other day, hasn't she grown??" Etc.
Great way to stalk young girls? :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts