Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done a bit of digging and I found a few places where I can get some decent carbon fiber mods for the model 3.

What should I go for?

Spoiler? They are stick on type
Console and dash covers?

Does anyone have pics to share ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I bought this center console wrap for my car. It's matt black but there is a carbon fiber option, which you can select.

They're a bit pricey but I would definitely recommend them. They're actual plastic cut outs that are stuck on with double sided adhesive tape, not cheap stickers that peel off over time. And they look exactly like they do in the photos in the link.

I came across these from a British Youtuber who got the carbon fiber option and he showed it in the video. Looked pretty good so I took a gamble, forked out the £50 and it was well worth it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not real CF but similar to the above - fitted the CF wrap from Evannex in the US for the centre console, steering wheel and the dash.

I think it makes a huge difference to the interior but it was a trial of patience to fit - probably took a day all up of fitting, re-fitting, heat-gunning back to shape, re-fitting....

Also got the frunk coolbag and rubber cup-holder inserts whilst I was at it from Evannex and they have been worthwhile.

Cheers,

Phil

·
Registered
18 Posts
I found a really good source for real carbon fiber now. Have a look at www.pimpmyev.com

The selection looks pretty good. I am going to purchase a few.
I've used the following:

MODEL3/Y Store

Click on carbon link, personally bought the following:

1. Matte carbon mirror caps.
2. Centre console in matte carbon.
3. Indicators in matte carbon.
4. Steering wheel caps matte carbon.
5. Rear console in matte carbon.
6. Front fog light eyelids in matte carbon.
7. Door/window switch surrounds in matte carbon.

All very good quality

1 - 5 of 5 Posts