Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was about to order Andersen A2 but then I did some research on their Konnect app. Although there are only a handful of reviews, they‘re all awful. I emailed Andersen and they say they are releasing a new version of the app “in the next several weeks”.

Just wondering what the experience is of owners on here?

Ta.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Was about to order Andersen A2 but then I did some research on their Konnect app. Although there are only a handful of reviews, they‘re all awful. I emailed Andersen and they say they are releasing a new version of the app “in the next several weeks”.

Just wondering what the experience is of owners on here?

Ta.
Generally it's fine. I've used it for the last twelve months, couple of glitches / drop outs but no worse than any of the other apps that rely on umpteen layers of connectivity and security protocol to all line up. To be fair all I use it for is locking / unlocking the chargepoint remotely, setting timed charging and monitoring charging status / cost. All of which it has done at the first time of asking approximately 98% of the time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - that’s reassuring and I’ll probably use it for the same functions that you do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts