Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my M3 today after dropping on Friday. I had a clicking noise on the front drivers side wheel when turning to the right more - and a rattle in the drivers side door.

Both things fixed, had a model S as a courtesy car, and after their test drive they found the front left wheel was clicking so they changed the bearings on both front wheels. The rattle was window regulator nuts loose causing the washers to rattle.

I questioned the air con noise I’d noticed outside the car, but we couldn’t get it to happen due to the drop in outdoor temperature. They think it’s normal and the diagnostic came back all good.

They stayed in touch, and the car came back immaculate and charged! What more can I ask for! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
954 Posts
Picked up my M3 today after dropping on Friday. I had a clicking noise on the front drivers side wheel when turning to the right more - and a rattle in the drivers side door.

Both things fixed, had a model S as a courtesy car, and after their test drive they found the front left wheel was clicking so they changed the bearings on both front wheels. The rattle was window regulator nuts loose causing the washers to rattle.

I questioned the air con noise I’d noticed outside the car, but we couldn’t get it to happen due to the drop in outdoor temperature. They think it’s normal and the diagnostic came back all good.

They stayed in touch, and the car came back immaculate and charged! What more can I ask for! :)

How many miles your car ?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just hit 6,000 - March registration this year.

Apparently there’s an article about the clicking noise from the front wheels, article 24716. Must be a known fault.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts