Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am teetering between 2 expensive options -- Audi A3 e-tron and BMW i3. There is much helpful information in the forum -- but one of the things I don't see much mention of though is how comfortable rear passengers find it. I have two daughters aged 16 and nearly 21. They have patiently endured the space in the back of an Audi A2 for several years as it has shrunk relative to their legs. I know I find the i3 seductive, but I wonder if anyone can offer reassurance about the comfort in the back? After all, I could buy a huge luxurious estate with the money needed for an Rex...

·
i3 with Range Extender (EREV) Sept 2014
1,600 Posts
Take them with you on test drive and see what they think if any doubts, all positive so far from my passengers.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm 1.85m & felt perfectly comfortable there. The lack of opening rear windows was a little annoying. I decided that it would have been OK as my daughter is 15 & soon would be travelling less with us.
If rear space is key, I'd wait for the Mercedes B Class Electric. £27k and should be available for orders soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts