Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a call from my local Dealer regarding a Recall.
Mentioned 3 items, but just caught one of them is High Voltage Battery.

Anyone had a similar Recall?
I know there has been one in USA earlier this year for the 2016 Model

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine was due to go in for an oil change, but got a call to delay the appointment because needed a longer time because of 3 recalls / checks - that was last week and not had a call back yet.....

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just had a call from my local Dealer regarding a Recall.
Mentioned 3 items, but just caught one of them is High Voltage Battery.

Anyone had a similar Recall?
I know there has been one in USA earlier this year for the 2016 Model
Yes, we just received a notice for a “High-Voltage Battery“ issue. It sounds like a serious problem. What is really disconcerting is that I have zero trust in the Audi dealer in San Francisco. And they are the one’s that will assess the potential battery corrosion issue. Disturbing. Am making an appointment with them today anyway. Will report back.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have mine booked for 26Oct as due for its annual service. Let's see what they say.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just called them to confirm how long the car will be in for.

3 Recall items.
HV Battery Casing inspection
Fuel line Check
Software Update

Update:
Called the dealer today (12Oct) to delay it so can get MOT done while the car is in. I know, it is expensive to get MOT done from Audi, but the discount from many places is not as much. I digress.

The HV Battery can only be inspected at Etron Fully Capable Centre. And the closest one is about 120 miles. So now they are going to collect the car on a loader and leave me a loan car, but will be first week of December.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts