Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i believe that for longer mileage we need to rethink how , a design i found in a book from 1911 ,

a person fitted to his electric car another system , his car was recharged ever night , with the new system

he only recharged once a week picture off the car did not give his design but petrol cars got more popular

and he never took it any were . it is said he drove the car for a year , so what or how did he create the

power required , not forgetting cars in the early days were heavy , i know how he achived it and would

love to build the design , i am aware that if i am correct it may be easy to fit to most electric cars today

·
Registered
612 Posts
Mmmmm........ Just not sure what you're getting at there. Care to elaborate?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really so an electric car that could travel over 1000 miles would not be better for our enviroment , that a car that could travel more on one charge than present and the battery life extented mean less time lost on recharging , journeys could be planned for 300 miles there and back on one charge does anyone believe that charging points could be fitted to every house , that the suppliers of electric could make it available most cities are at there limits on electricity supply
so how do we have every one in electric cars unless we find another way to generate and increase the mileage off cars
certainly we cannot fit more batteries to much weight

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,689 Posts
Don't engage, I think it is the same spammer, that tried this recently. Basically comes here and writes randomly without any purpose.

Reactions: TJEV and andyswarbs

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
really never written on this site but i think there would have been a lot off people who would not want an electric car
after all the main reason for them falling out off was petrol .as for spammer i believe that means that i am looking for something but off course i am not , my interest is to find an answer that will not effect the planet , why i should worry
i do not know , but i do know when i am in birmingham or belfast the air is bad , i live by the sea now retired and the air is fresh , cars have been my father,s life and grandfather i have the book that the design is in but little detail my new workshop should allow me to build proto type may send you a video

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your engagement is to insult but i end now as good chat is all i am interested in not a slagging match

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
your engagement is to insult but i end now as good chat is all i am interested in not a slagging match
A good chat is fine, but it involves two way communication. That's means giving and receiving information.
So far your posts have been devoid of anything resembling information. We already know the air quality in cities is bad and something should be done.

Since
i have the book that the design is in
then if you told us what this system is we could discuss it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well first i am making my workshop ready , i have planned the proto type an electric car or van , maybe 4/5 years old

fit the design and try it out on a motor racing circuit near my home after that i want to look for long running , weather running changing conditions , i do not want any help , but i will post if it works or not , its important that we try and find
anything that can get more mileage , i have the time , i had the book 10 years but my wife had cancer and looking
after her was more important . i love the idea off trying , i hope maybe by christmas or janruary on the road

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
to old for that stupid statement enlargement pills if you can not deal with what the good lord supplied sad

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what do you want the design as anyone too hand over a design and they laugh at you , but as i said if and when it works this site will know first and maybe a video

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
what do you want the design as anyone too hand over a design and they laugh at you , but as i said if and when it works this site will know first and maybe a video
So why bother posting now? Come back when you have something to offer.

·
Registered
613 Posts
well first i am making my workshop ready , i have planned the proto type an electric car or van , maybe 4/5 years old

fit the design and try it out on a motor racing circuit near my home after that i want to look for long running , weather running changing conditions , i do not want any help , but i will post if it works or not , its important that we try and find
anything that can get more mileage , i have the time , i had the book 10 years but my wife had cancer and looking
after her was more important . i love the idea off trying , i hope maybe by christmas or janruary on the road
Elon you must find other things to do since the Tesla board banned you from twitter. SpeakEV forum is not the place for you to waste time, your share price is dropping .

·
Registered
271 Posts
Is it cold fusion using a goldfish bowl, a potato, two clothes pegs and some sand paper? I have had good outputs using water and lighter fuel as substrates but I’m not giving away the secrets til it powers my Leaf to over a 100mph. If that doesn’t make you priapic nothing will.

*ps some of this is a fib

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.