Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 744 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How to use: look for the last list in this thread of members who have used a members code. Use the code from the person at the top of that list and add your name and code to the bottom of the list. The idea is that everyone uses a member’s code and gets their code used by the next member.

Hello all

This will be my first Tesla, as I suspect may the case for few others. I don't know anyone with a Tesla at the moment but do want to use a code (and then hopefully be cross referred after).

I'm not sure if the moderators would allow this, but perhaps if there was a thread listing once you've ordered and including your reference code we could each just add to the list, using the referral code of the person above each time? I guess whoever goes first would need to have already referred. Perhaps I'm overthinking for the sake of around £70 (assuming each referral is worth £35).

Mark

·
Premium Member
10,082 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
From what Bjørn has said the 1000 miles is based around model S/X efficiency, so with the 3 being more efficient he has been getting more bang for his buck! i.e. You may actually get 1200 or so real miles!

·
Registered
11,475 Posts
I would like some clarification on this. When I placed my reservation I didn't see any option to use a referral code. Is that something that becomes possible when it's possible to order the car?
You can add it at the time of configuration, or afterwards.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got a referral link when I reserved but can't find it now. Any suggestions how to find it?
I literally just came back from my Tesla account to see that I can't find my referral code either. What's going on?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Apparently they were given in error.. Reservation holders aren't supposed to have them until they've completed their order.

But some people on the Model 3 reservation group have emailed Tesla and been given their codes again.
Makes sense, I did not get one with my reservation at the weekend.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Except they only work for S and X, at least for me, and I can only order if I sign in and manage my 3 pre-order...
Actually if you're quick you see the 3 and can click it before it vanishes...which is what I just did ;)
So adding my referral as proof...
You can use my referral code to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla: Free Supercharger Miles

·
Embracing the GTE revolution in Golf GTE
451 Posts
Will ha e to hold back for a few days until I can. Do anything as I haven't been paid yet....

·
Registered
77 Posts
I saw the 3 appear very briefly the first time I looked at that page and haven't again since. I assume it was just a re-direct from the US page to the local one. Can you post proof that you have received the 5k miles?
Well it showed up on the initial page when I was configuring the order, but not sure where it would be now I've placed it. As I used your link, can you check somehow as well?
I guess I complain to Tesla if it hasn't worked ;)

1 - 20 of 744 Posts