Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Referal Code Sharing for new model 3s

92K views 1K replies 197 participants last post by  MickeyRedEyes 
#1 · (Edited)
How to use: look for the last list in this thread of members who have used a members code. Use the code from the person at the top of that list and add your name and code to the bottom of the list. The idea is that everyone uses a member’s code and gets their code used by the next member.

Hello all

This will be my first Tesla, as I suspect may the case for few others. I don't know anyone with a Tesla at the moment but do want to use a code (and then hopefully be cross referred after).

I'm not sure if the moderators would allow this, but perhaps if there was a thread listing once you've ordered and including your reference code we could each just add to the list, using the referral code of the person above each time? I guess whoever goes first would need to have already referred. Perhaps I'm overthinking for the sake of around £70 (assuming each referral is worth £35).

Mark

#2 ·
#23 · (Edited)
Thank you Pete, done and ordered.

To pass the 5000 miles along, anyone else about to order please feel free use my referral code and get your 5000 free supercharging miles.

Link should take you straight to the order page and if you have a reservation you should be able to click on that and still have the 5000 miles referral code in place.
Design Your Model 3 | Tesla

#38 ·
There's talk of codes not being able to be added to orders after they've been placed - so make sure you use a code up front!
Really? Never heard of it being a problem - even up to ~1 week before delivery

That's ok.
Now please please please use my referral link. I'm desperate!
Not planning on buying one just yet thanks :) however since you are desperate you may appreciate it to know that you can use your own referral link on yourself as well!

#42 · (Edited)
I'm going to have to contact Tesla to retroactively add a referral to my order. I've a particularly bad experience with deal with customer support in past for pre-orders over emails so I'm going to call now.

Edit: they gave me the same email as what's being stated here, they can't do it over the phone. They'll let you use your own referral code on yourself.

#43 ·
I was going to put something funny there but thought I'll probably get banned for it - I'll feel filthy for a bit for now, thanks for the motivation. :)

In the mobile app (once you have a car) in the prize box. You might have one emailed to you nowadays if you just created an account/ordered a car - unsure though.
When I try to log into the app, I get a message stating that no products are related to my account. Any other way to see code than the app?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.