Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY 21 4+ - This morning the little blue indicator with the number and arrows in the instrument warning light bit that shows the level, of regen in use, had disappeared - I could still step up and down the regen with the paddles, but then this afternoon it was back, but the bit that tells you how many miles you have put back in was gone - am I missing a toggle somewhere ? What is going on …?

·
Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 9/20 (was Prius)
1,157 Posts
MY 21 4+ - This morning the little blue indicator with the number and arrows in the instrument warning light bit that shows the level, of regen in use, had disappeared - I could still step up and down the regen with the paddles, but then this afternoon it was back, but the bit that tells you how many miles you have put back in was gone - am I missing a toggle somewhere ? What is going on …?
It only appears in ECO mode. Goodness knows why. I prefer Normal mode but often use ECO just to get that display. Peter.

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 4 MY20, Zoe Z.E.50 GT Line
1,815 Posts
Definitely sounds like you moved out of eco mode, maybe accidentally knocked the drive mode button. I started out in eco but now prefer normal. Switching between the Zoe and the Niro I started to find the slight lag of eco mode unpleasant. I do miss the little blue number climbing when going down steep hills.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely sounds like you moved out of eco mode, maybe accidentally knocked the drive mode button.
….yeah, I think that’s exactly what had happened, what a fool for not realising/recognising that, and assuming my dash was on the blink ! - what a goon I am :rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro MY20 64 kWh - Gravity Blue
946 Posts
I do miss the little blue number climbing when going down steep hills.
Oh, but you can turn that into a nice little game. I challenge my wife, or she me:
  • 'do you think it'll go up to 55% at the end of this descent?'
  • 'Hell yeah, it's going to go up to 56% I bet.'
-'You're on'

Scenes from a marriage...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts