Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Vauxhall Corsa e elite nav
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using charge place Scotland charger/charge your car have message rejected before?

Currently on hold... 1hr 6 minutes, minus 2 degrees and snowing, battery at 6% as I was doing a range test and now sat with no heating and no charger.

GIVE ME MY ICE BACK!

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,907 Posts
Are you still there?! Running a new car so low in cold weather isn't always the best idea.

The old DBT chargers are a bit poo on CCS too. Did you try AC as well?

·
Registered
Vauxhall Corsa e elite nav
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you still there?! Running a new car so low in cold weather isn't always the best idea.

The old DBT chargers are a bit poo on CCS too. Did you try AC as well?
No i am all sorted now.

So charge place Scotland/CYC phone lines were down hence the 2hr 25 minute on hold!!

I got the wife to rescue me and left car connected to charger, got home to laptop and went onto there website to see a post regarding the phone line outage. I filled in online form and messaged via Facebook, half hour later they called back, luckily i was on my way back to car at this point so they sent a few commands and the charger reset and charged fine.

Yeah i know i was low but this was on purpose, i had used this charger the day before so i was confident that it would be working, not even the a/c would work.

Anyways all sorted now, i think in the future if i cant get through to anyone, estop and restart machine may possibly work.

Failing that call the Mrs sooner :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts