Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live on the west coast of Scotland and am looking for a Renault garage that can do a second warranty service on my Zoe. I tried the one at Peebles last year but that was fraught with Charge Point problems.

Anyone any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Have you tried the online booking? you can choose what you have done from Renaults recommendations.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mo, unfortunately that web page doesnt work with my post code

·
Registered
859 Posts
I think the Renault website lists their EV-approved centres, if not try Arnold Clark? There's at least one such in Glasgow if that's any use to you.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does Renault Customer Support phone line offer any help?
Not last time I asked, they gave me the details of renault dealer that was closest to me but they dont sell or service Zoe's

I think the Renault website lists their EV-approved centres, if not try Arnold Clark? There's at least one such in Glasgow if that's any use to you.
Last time I asked them, they serviced the Leaf but not Zoe's

OK will search for dealers in Scotland that sell Zoes and ring them and see if they service them as well.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
18,644 Posts
Can be a problem.

Even in some large European cities there is only one dealer that actually services EVs. Even though lots of them sell them.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Not last time I asked, they gave me the details of renault dealer that was closest to me but they dont sell or service Zoe's

Last time I asked them, they serviced the Leaf but not Zoe's

OK will search for dealers in Scotland that sell Zoes and ring them and see if they service them as well.

Thanks everyone.
The Arnold Clark Bishopbriggs branch (Glasgow) is a Zoe-approved EV dealer I believe, if that helps.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had a BMS update done at Park's Renault in Ayr. They have one EV technician so I assume they service them as well. However I don't know that I can recommend them based on my own experience (documented in another thread)... Might be safe just having your service done though! :ROFLMAO: In all fairness the quality of their work was grand (y)

·
Registered
2020 Honda e Advance Platinum White Pearl on 17s
340 Posts
I see you have the Q90 ZE40, my suggestion would be DSG in Morecambe but maybe that's further than you'd wish to travel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts