Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I would be interested to know how many who joined the priority list have gone ahead and ordered the megane e-tech .
Which model you ordered and if you have been given a estimated delivery date

I'll start joined priority list on 19th July
Ordered techno edition on 16th September
Estimated delivery date 7th December

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I would be interested to know how many who joined the priority list have gone ahead and ordered the megane e-tech .
Which model you ordered and if you have been given a estimated delivery date

I'll start joined priority list on 19th July
Ordered techno edition on 16th September
Estimated delivery date 7th December
Ordered mine (the launch edition) on the 24th August via Lease Plan with a predicted delivery date of the 9th Jan 2023. Then on 1st of Sept I got another confirmation from Pentagon Corporate Fleet that the order was with Renault and that the delivery date was going to now be the end of April. I've double checked with Pentagon Corporate Fleet and they've confirmed it definitely wont be in January. Have a funny feeling I won't be getting the launch edition either if there's only a limited number. :( I guess it's wait and see at this point.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered mine (the launch edition) on the 24th August via Lease Plan with a predicted delivery date of the 9th Jan 2023. Then on 1st of Sept I got another confirmation from Pentagon Corporate Fleet that the order was with Renault and that the delivery date was going to now be the end of April. I've double checked with Pentagon Corporate Fleet and they've confirmed it definitely wont be in January. Have a funny feeling I won't be getting the launch edition either if there's only a limited number. :( I guess it's wait and see at this point.

I would be surprised if you got the launch edition as I believe only 300 was being made and was for priority list members first , I may be wrong though 🤔

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be surprised if you got the launch edition as I believe only 300 was being made and was for priority list members first , I may be wrong though 🤔
I would be surprised if I get it too but Renault must have confirmed the order I presume... I wonder when they're going to tell me that I'm not getting it? I hope I don't have to wait until Jan time to find out and then have to chose a different car and wait until xx months. Not interested in the slightly lower spec cars, not that there's a massive difference in spec.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Launch Edition is for retail orders only so if you ordered through a lease company you won't be getting one a Launch Edition.

Also orders haven't been matched yet so not sure how people are being quote delivery dates, I guess it could just be guess work on the suppliers part.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Launch Edition is for retail orders only so if you ordered through a lease company you won't be getting one a Launch Edition.

Also orders haven't been matched yet so not sure how people are being quote delivery dates, I guess it could just be guess work on the suppliers part.
That makes sense as to why I've been give 2 predicted delivery dates I suppose but it is through a retail via a leasing co. Just got this reply back from the retailer which seems positive:

"We have placed the customer order and we are just awaiting Renault match a vehicle to the order we have requested.

With us being able to place the customer order, I do not see a reason as to why Renault wouldn’t then give you the vehicle we have requested (Usually it wouldn’t let us click through the process if the model was unavailable)."

·
Registered
188 Posts
30/may priority list
13/sep ordered launch edition (500 conditional deposit down)

Haven't heard anything since so am hoping all is well. I also have a similar deposit down on an mg4.
The dealer should have been in touch with you asking if you were happy to proceed with a confirmed order being placed prior to a test drive or would you prefer to test drive, prior to confirming an order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts