Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe R135 ZE 5.0
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to check if anyone has the toggle to enable or disable AEBS (Advanced Emergency Braking System) in the car settings Assisted driving features menu.
In the manual I received with the car, it's showing that the AEBS should have a toggle to enable/disable, but on my R135 ZE50 I don't have that toggle.
I have the radar on the front bumper.

I can feel it on the breaks, that depending on the distance remaining from the car in front, it applies the breaking effort gradually (so some data from the radar is taken into account when calculating breaking requirements).

BUT, in actual traffic conditions, I've never had the AEBS trigger, even if I had some close calls where I was expecting this to trigger.
I took the Zoe to the service and reported the issue so they checked it, but found no issues and I got the feedback that it's fully functional.

·
Registered
Renault Zoé ZE50 R135 Intens
141 Posts
I have the check on/off in the driving assistance menu. At the top of the graphic there's like a lightning bolt between the Zoe icon and an icon for "another car"... This is going from memory but I was just looking at that page this weekend and noticed it.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
At some point I’d expect NCAP to re-test the Zoe 50 - when/if they do, there should be a video demonstrating the safety systems. I’m surprised Renault didn’t provide them with a test car yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.