Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to rent a Leaf or similar for July but searching online only resulted in one company - AMT - who are charging £1005.
At this sort of price I'd be more inclined to buy a secondhand car and sell it as I'd probably only lose half that.

Are there any other companies known?
Are there any dealers here with a small EV for sale?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd like to rent a Leaf or similar for July but searching online only resulted in one company - AMT - who are charging £1005.
At this sort of price I'd be more inclined to buy a secondhand car and sell it as I'd probably only lose half that.

Are there any other companies known?
Are there any dealers here with a small EV for sale?
Hi,

We have a new EV rental company. www.evr.london. You can rent any EV from us. What dates are you looking at?

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's a shame, however £1005 is an extremely good price for that length of rental, particularly when a basic low spec corsa size from enterprise is £1023 for the same period and then you have to pay more for fuel in that.

·
Premium Member
11,015 Posts
If you could cope with a Mercedes B250e (max 11kW charging) Autohorn in York will do one for around £500 for 28 days.

·
Premium Member
11,015 Posts
There is a setup fee and prices are plus VAT. We had one last year for 7 months. I think web site is wrong and they now have newer Sport models without Nav.

Mercedes B250e Electric Art Auto

1 - 8 of 8 Posts