Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, no exploding batteries or duff BMS updates in this one.

I'd just like to know if anyone has managed to buy a replacement rear wiper blade without paying £28 from Hyundai?

I've bought and returned 3 different ones all claiming to be correct but non fit.

In case you're wondering the old arm and blade were disintegrated along with the rear screen by my wife's bike when the Thule roof top carrier failed. Luckily the rear strap that holds the wheel on held and it stayed attached to the car. We were doing 70 MPH on a dual carriageway at the time. I've noticed Thule have a better design to stop this happening these days.

Anyway, I bought the arm from Hyundai so that's OK but couldn't bring myself to pay £28 for a new wiper.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
Kona64
1,483 Posts
Halfords web site has 26" or 16" ones, both for £8 for the basic version, after I put my reg number in.
Would the 16" be the rear one ? You can see the fittings so if you still have the old one in hand maybe see if one on their website looks right, then you know which to go for in the shop.

·
Registered
Kona 64
581 Posts
Not always the cheapest but since you can park outside the average Halfords, you can pop in buy one, go out to the car, offer it up and if it does not look right, go straight back in and get a refund.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts