Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in the process of sending emails to a few locations about the possibility of installing EV charging facilities.

It would be great if other SpeakEV forum members that have had success in getting these facilities installed to post a template. Maybe I could use a few lines and facts that would get a better success.

I have had positive replies saying it's a good idea but nothing set in stone.

If these templates could be posted in this thread then great, other SpeakEV forum members could also use this at a location they think would be useful. If you would rather keep it private I would be very appreciative if you sent it to my email address;

[email protected]

Cheers

Reactions: Paul

· Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I can see exactly what your saying. In the case of staying at hotels that can be easily done. Have a chat with the management of the hotel etc.

I'm talking about sending emails to retail parks / shopping centres etc where I would have thought sending an email to direct management would have a better effect, as you don't see the management "on the shop floor".

But yes I definitely agree with you that if your using a service I strongly urge all EV owners to ask the facility for some charging facilities.

I can't believe how many LEAF's I have seen locally this weekend! Before this weekend I had seen 2 in the wild. This weekend alone I have seen 5! We need these facilities locally for growing numbers of EVs!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.