Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,573 Posts
Again, I am not a legal eagle, but I thought the reselling rule was intended to protect tennants against unscrupulous landlords. Providing a charging post in a public place is a commercial service, and subject to the usual rules of competition - ie if the post down the road charges less (and is not already in use) then you are free to move to that one. - Just as if Fred's cafe serves coffee at two thirds the price of Joe's cafe, then who gets the demand? (Location and quality of service may influence customer choice.)

· Registered
2,573 Posts
If charging by the kWh, does the electricity measurement system need to be calibrated to comply with the Sale of Goods Act? (just as domestic meters need to be changed every 15 years or so for re-calibration - or replacement by smart meters!)

The Triple Rapid at Oswestry has not has its measurement system calibrated, as it displays 0.0kWh at the end charging, when my Leaf says it has taken on board many % of charge.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.