Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We are running a market research project where we are looking to speak with owners of electric vehicles in London. This research will be in the form of an informal in-home interview in January, where you can give your views and opinions on electric vehicle ownership.

As a thank you for your time and participation, you will receive £120!

If you would like to take part, please email [email protected] these details:

Your name and telephone number
Make, model and year of purchase of electric vehicle
Brand and year of purchase of electric vehicle charger (if you have one at your home)

If we think we can get you booked on to the research, a member of the team will give you a call!

How we use your information:

The personal information you provide will be used solely for this market research project. Take Part in Research are bound by the Market Research Society ethical guidelines and will treat any information you disclose as confidential.

Many Thanks!

Miriam @ Take Part In Research

·
Super Moderator
11,268 Posts
Why are so many of the research projects based in London? The ratio of London to anywhere else is about 90:1.

Most of the people on this form don't live in London and never drive there.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hello,

We are running a market research project where we are looking to speak with owners of electric vehicles in London. This research will be in the form of an informal in-home interview in January, where you can give your views and opinions on electric vehicle ownership.

As a thank you for your time and participation, you will receive £120!

If you would like to take part, please email [email protected] these details:

Your name and telephone number
Make, model and year of purchase of electric vehicle
Brand and year of purchase of electric vehicle charger (if you have one at your home)

If we think we can get you booked on to the research, a member of the team will give you a call!

How we use your information:

The personal information you provide will be used solely for this market research project. Take Part in Research are bound by the Market Research Society ethical guidelines and will treat any information you disclose as confidential.

Many Thanks!

Miriam @ Take Part In Research
Do you have to live in London? Or living nearby/in the surrounding counties, would suffice?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Why are so many of the research projects based in London?
Market research companies are in inner London, Staff inside the M25 so as far as they are concerned the world stops at the M25.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There is another problem - if they researched outside the M25 then they might get a shock and find people live and work and carry on a normal life. What that would do to the survey results heaven knows.:eek:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Why are so many of the research projects based in London? The ratio of London to anywhere else is about 90:1.

Most of the people on this form don't live in London and never drive there.
I think that’s overplaying it a bit?
I haven’t noticed a particular London bias in the surveys we’re asked to take part in. Last one I saw was Uni of Aberdeen I think.

·
Super Moderator
11,268 Posts
There is another problem - if they researched outside the M25 then they might get a shock and find people live and work and carry on a normal life.
London only creates a huge sample bias.

Not that it matters. Most market surveys ask entirely the wrong questions. "What features would should our new mobile EV app include?"

·
Registered
23 Posts
I signed up for this and had a 20 minuet phone interview to see if I was suitable for the home interview.

I think it was a scam, as they seemed to ask so many questions over the phone, and got all their information for free.

Fon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts