Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Research into current charging infrastructure

844 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mikegs 
#1 ·
Hi all! I am studying an MA in User Experience Design (Product Design) at Loughborough University and I am looking into peoples experiences and thoughts on EV charging solutions/infrastructure. Being an owner of a hybrid myself, the charging experiences I have had are mixed and I am interested in finding out about yours! Below is a link to a board with some questions around EV charging. I would really appreciate hearing from you! Thanks, Tom :)

Link to board:
Research Into EV Charging

#2 ·
Simpy read the threads, it's all here! You'll get a greater qty of opinions, I suggest, than you will by asking people to write down what they've already written about in the past!
Isn't there some smart google-app that will analyse & tabulate vast quantities of text? Just data-mine this Forum!

#3 ·
Thank you Andy, yes that does make sense I will definitely have a look through the forums already on here, as you say I can imagine there is already lots of good information here. Would be interesting to see if I can find something that could help data-mine too. Thanks for the advice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.