Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Going into reserve my e-niro tomorrow, dead excited and this is the first new car I have ever bought, well my company as I am taking advantage of the relief and low BIK rates coming up soon :)

What colour has everyone gone for?

Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back from another test drive so the GF could have a feel for it this time out, we also went a good bit further to see what efficiency we could achieve on the motorway and were pleased to find out that we achieved an average of 4.0m/kW! It's also worth noting that it is pretty hilly down here in Devon, we had one heated seat on 66% power, the heating set at 22c and it was 10c outside. She was really impressed and said it was the smoothest and quietest car she had ever driven, my thoughts exactly! She is not a car person but is really quite excited about it arriving.

I had never driven a car with active cruise before and it's such a revelation to just let the car look after your speed and keep a safe distance between yourself and the car in front, the only downside I noticed was that at one point we had caught up with a guy doing 47mph on the motorway, we had been sat behind him for a good few minutes until I realised people were over taking at quite a speed difference, clearly I wasn't paying enough attention haha! I bet we were getting good economy though...

I think Kia have done an impressive job and for an every day car it is absolutely spot on, comfortable, spacious, practical, spec'd very well (inc roof bars), looks good enough, decent range, what more could you ask for?
Needless to say we placed our deposit and are excited to see what updates come with the MY20 versions, now the arduous wait begins. We ordered ours in Graphite, would probably have ordered the Ocean Blue if it was available, oh well!

Looking forward to joining the Kia community :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you had delivery yet?

They quoted us approx. 7-9 months, I would love it sooner but to take full advantage of the 100% business tax relief I cannot have the car registered and delivered before April 5th anyway!

·
Registered
64 Posts
We ordered 5 1/2 weeks ago (not that we're counting....). We were quoted "<9 months", and our invoice has 1st June on it (to be taken with a pinch of salt, of course!).

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have one ordered, in Ireland though.

I've been quoted January, and that's the first edition. There is a price rise for March delivery, that I have the option of taking - haven't got firm details on what has changed though, waiting on the dealer to get back to me

·
Registered
158 Posts
What colour has everyone gone for?
I'm of the opinion that all the colour choices are very boring. But I think the car looks better in a light colour, so of the options available white is the only one that works for me. In some countries you can get it in red but not here for some reason.

Its a great car, you'll enjoy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts