Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Vauxhall Corsa-e Elite Nav 7kw
157 Posts
This is strange because mine doesn't! Will try and get a photo next time I go out for a drive.

That said, it could be because you're close to the nearest obstruction. I find the view where it tries to pretend it's overhead to be a bit confusing. That said, it's the clearest reversing camera I've ever used and I'd now be lost without it!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
This is strange because mine doesn't! Will try and get a photo next time I go out for a drive.

That said, it could be because you're close to the nearest obstruction. I find the view where it tries to pretend it's overhead to be a bit confusing. That said, it's the clearest reversing camera I've ever used and I'd now be lost without it!!
Shows our number plate also (e-208) but surprised you have said it is one of the clearest cameras you have used as I thought it was quite poor/low def. Our i3's rear view camera is 4K/HDR in comparison! Especially good at nights also when it seems to show things even better on the screen than with your own eyes.
The e-208/e-Corsa camera is just "ok" in my opinion.

·
Registered
2021 Corsa-e
184 Posts
Mine doesn't show much of the license plate.
But one gripe I have is that the camera gets dirty very easily because of its low placement.
It makes both views quite blurry, especially on those rainy days...

·
Registered
Corsa-e 2020
571 Posts
Likewise, I can’t see my numberplate in my rear view camera. It may be able to be adjusted.

I too agree that the placing of the camera is too low and it gets very dirty/obscured easily. In fact, I find that the Corsa-e gets a much dirtier rear end than any other car I’ve ever owned. The flat top of the rear bumper is especially prone to gathering dirt.

First world problems.

·
Registered
2020 Vauxhall Corsa-e Elite Nav 7kw
157 Posts
Finally went for a drive and noticed there is a hue of yellow at the bottom which is clearly a little bit of my number plate that I’ve never noticed before. Clearly nowhere as extreme as yours though, OP!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks all !
It all works fine maybe I’ll just get it adjusted when it goes back for it’s 1y check up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts