1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Reactions: dparr59

·
Registered
35 Posts
It just like the ice version, with level 3 starting only from £30,XXX.
I will have it over that 80s over price Honda e

·
Zoe Devotee
8,959 Posts

That interior is hideous!
Standard mini fair.

Funny seeing the £30k Mini is better dynamically than the £25k Zoe or the £23k MG ZS. Shame both of those cheaper cars can humble it for range and space.

I'm pretty confident the Mini will sell in pretty big numbers, there is a big Mini community who have been waiting for this and they'll snap up loads of them. But I guarantee they'll switch the "cock and 3 balls" alloys straight away.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Standard mini fair.

Funny seeing the £30k Mini is better dynamically than the £25k Zoe or the £23k MG ZS. Shame both of those cheaper cars can humble it for range and space.

I'm pretty confident the Mini will sell in pretty big numbers, there is a big Mini community who have been waiting for this and they'll snap up loads of them. But I guarantee they'll switch the "cock and 3 balls" alloys straight away.
Mini have a very different target than Zoe and MG if they done the formula right.
The L3 version offer some peroformance and hope they keep the “fun to drive” feeling. In current BEV market, the only similar product is i3.i believe it will sell quite well, as I bet many mini owner don’t regularly do long journey and there is nothing similar in the market yet

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Yeah, the Mini, the Honda e and to an extent the i3 are all luxury cars where you are paying more for the features and hopefully the build quality.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I for one think it looks awesome and the reviews are very positive indeed. The default alloys are brilliant but it is a no cost option to switch them for boring ones. Range of 140 miles is perfect for city car / 2nd car.
We've got to remember that Mini is a very cool car and a premium brand, sadly (I'm waiting to get shot down here for my inadequacies) I just couldn't own a Zoe, a Kia, a Hyundai, a MG, just couldn't.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I for one think it looks awesome and the reviews are very positive indeed. The default alloys are brilliant but it is a no cost option to switch them for boring ones. Range of 140 miles is perfect for city car / 2nd car.
We've got to remember that Mini is a very cool car and a premium brand, sadly (I'm waiting to get shot down here for my inadequacies) I just couldn't own a Zoe, a Kia, a Hyundai, a MG, just couldn't.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Each to their own

·
Registered
487 Posts
The range won’t be anywhere near 140, it has the aero of a brick and in winter I could see it struggling to get 100 miles

1 - 18 of 18 Posts