Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Their truck makes even the Cybertruck look pretty!

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
6,251 Posts
Have they delivered a customer vehicle yet?
That makes them all the more valuable, it's all potential with none of the ugly reality to get in the way. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
19,272 Posts
That makes them all the more valuable, it's all potential with none of the ugly reality to get in the way. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, no pesky customers measuring panel gaps or complaining that the motor power isn't exactly as promised.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that lot have been blinded in some terrible mass accident.

If, for some unfathomable reason I found myself in the market for a stupidly big American pickup, it would be the Rivian in green.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that lot have been blinded in some terrible mass accident.

If, for some unfathomable reason I found myself in the market for a stupidly big American pickup, it would be the Rivian in green.
Yeah sure. The front on the Riviano_O

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
30,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any car with picnic seats out of the sides is alright by me. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I didn't see this posted elsewhere so I hope this is the right place - I got sent this the other day Rivian - Electric Adventure Vehicles Configurators are now live ( scroll down the down the main page). There isn't an option to put the steering wheel on the other side for the UK yet ☺ - but interesting to see! (US/CAN only for now)

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
6,251 Posts
US or Canada only at the moment.

I'm not on the list for notification of deliveries to Europe. :)
I bet that you are gutted. :rolleyes:

It isn't much of a commitment from either side

These Terms do not constitute an agreement for the sale of a Vehicle and do not lock in pricing, a firm production slot, a firm delivery date, or specific Vehicle configuration.
Not that it is relevant to me, but I'd worry about this if paying a deposit:

Your payment will be held by Rivian in a separate account designated solely for Preorders

·
Registered
8 Posts
US or Canada only at the moment.

I'm not on the list for notification of deliveries to Europe. :)
Sorry yes - I should have said. I am in the UK too but registered for both notification to have a play about!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts