Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it Just me?
I have had Land Rovers for Decades but for the first time in 25+ years I have no green Oval sitting on the drive...

I am VERY VERY interested in buying a Rivian as my (probably) last vehicle. It has 4WD, can tow 3/5T has masses of space etc... Just perfect for us.

Mrs G_Cam is excited by the proposition and will happily sell her MG ZS EV to add to the pot...

It it just me?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Doubt it will ever be available in the UK unfortunately if it ever enters volume production at all. If it does how much will it cost ? It does look awesome I think all the electric pickups look great the Ford and Cybertruck as well. I would definately buy one.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually Spoke to them and they were prepared to ship one over to me. But being LHD was not perfect.
The order books are apparently due to open for the UK in Feb 2022?
Given they have a base in Reading (iirc) and are looking at UK/EU manufacturing facilities we can only hope it happens..

I think given the UK design input and the number of Brits employed by Rivian that it might hit the UH before the Cybertruk and Bollinger...🤞

·
Registered
702 Posts
I would be very happy with the Ford lightning if they sold it right hand drive over here at anything like the US price.

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
7,197 Posts
I would be very happy with the Ford lightning if they sold it right hand drive over here at anything like the US price.
Which will never happen. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts