Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Renault Zoe (ZE40) Q90
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I have not noticed this before has anyone else ?

When i went on to the Rlink Store ( Friday 29/2/2020 ) i noticed that : My Z.E. Connect with Navigation & My Z.E [email protected]
on the Catalogue of services page where both showing up as Free and i could download them.
So i downloaded them both and checked back ( Sun 1/3/2020 ) to find there both now active until 18th june 2021
as you can see below the 3 year free sub that came with the car ends this year on the 20th June 2020

If i click on the Yellow Tab before and even now ( Extend My Subscription ) it says Purchase impossible

·
Registered
533 Posts
Mine don't end until September next year but it's also saying Purchase Impossible.

EDIT: However I'm not seeing any of the ZE services in the catalogue, only under My Services.

·
Registered
2017 Renault Zoe (ZE40) Q90
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Mine don't end until September next year but it's also saying Purchase Impossible.
I wonder if the choice to renew the
My Z.E. Connect with Navigation & My Z.E [email protected] for free will show if your only 4 months away from the expiry date like I am .
Mine should have ended on the 18th June this year ( 2020) as the car was brand new & 1st registered on the 18th June 2017. ( 3 years subscription )

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Same for me, not able to buy from the Extend subscription button but able to get for free from My services in Rlink, I was thinking the renew button may work closer to actual renewal date which is 21st June so three days after yours.
However well spotted @dparr59 as I also have both services extended to 2021 in the Zoe that my wife will be getting when my ZE50 arrives (y)

Reactions: dparr59

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Had a look at wifes 64 plate services which expired long ago, they are not free, £18 ZE interactive and £65 for Tom Tom live and connectivity.

Reactions: dparr59

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
17,787 Posts
If you are paying for battery lease, call up RCI and see if they will renew it for free. They did for me.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I have ordered the replacement SD card from Renault store online as I didn't want to hand the car back with no maps (current card maps not working) so yeah if need be once the card arrives I'll call them, Thanks :)

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
I have ordered the replacement SD card from Renault store online as I didn't want to hand the car back with no maps (current card maps not working) so yeah if need be once the card arrives I'll call them, Thanks :)
Restore your card? Or go through my clone process, I'm sure its still widely available on RZOC pages.

Reactions: Mo1

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I think what happened was the SD card form wife's Zoe must of somehow taken map files from my SD (maybe shouldn't use same PC for updates) as it was showing message ' cannot use this version of map (Western Europe) on this system' and UK map showed same message too.
We'll see what happens with the new SD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts