Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition & Tesla M3 LR
I鈥檓 sure you mean Manganese Grey 馃槀
Yeah, but we all know it鈥檚 black isn鈥檛 it!

Not 鈥榩riests socks鈥 black, I grant you, but a very very very very dark grey.

Registered
iD.3 Family, Moonstone Grey. (On order)
Only seen one as well, a Turquoise one on the A1 southbound north of Grantham. Not a single one since.

Registered
iD.3 Family, Moonstone Grey. (On order)
Saw one on Sunday while we were heading back to Lincoln. Moonstone grey with steelies. First one we have seen while having ours as opposed to the one we saw before we picked up the wife's.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I saw one yesterday too, Manganese Grey. I also saw a new Honda NSX in the retail park. A couple of days ago I saw an ID.4 but on the same 2 mile trip there was yet another Lambo SUV and another Maclaren. Admittedly I see the Lambo lots as their little one is at the same school as mine.

Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition & Tesla M3 LR
Had my ID3 parked out front this morning- everyone walking past on the way to the park our street wraps around were craning their neck at it.
Probably assumed it had broken down?! 馃槀

I might get some 鈥榁W Aware鈥 type plastic tape to wrap around them.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
That's it, I'm not sure about getting one now. I've just seen a white one... I think I should retitle the thread to Common as Muck 馃槄馃槈

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Saw a Moonstone Grey one this morning, it's like buses, you wait ages to see one and then you see 3 different ones over 3 days 馃榿

Reactions: Creationblue

Registered
I saw an escaped Irish plated one today, it was in the Scale Silver and from what I could see, it looked like it had the sports seats with the integrated head rests.

I wish they were available over here.

Registered
There's another ID3 on the same estate, but otherwise they're rare around here. EVs are rare in general.

When going further afield, I've seen maybe 3 at rapid chargers, but I'm not sure that counts ... spotting an EV at a charger should be easy.

Registered
Saw a moonstone grey id3 driving past Cabot circus today, nearly missed it it鈥檚 like a chameleon!

Registered
Seat Ibiza- contemplating an ID.3
There are at least 2 I see in the work car park. Both First Editions, one Moonstone Grey, the other Manganese Grey.

Registered
Well, coming back from the school run yesterday on the opposite side of the road was the exact same car as mine, same colour, same 70 plate (it may have been a different trim). I waved to the driver in a 鈥渁ren鈥檛 we clever to have bought the same car鈥 kind of a way and got a wave and a bemused smile back.

Registered
ID3 1st Edition in Glacier White
I actually saw 6 Id3鈥檚 on my return weekend trip from Yorkshire to St Albans!
Might need to change the title to 鈥榗ommon as muck鈥!
Tbf 5 were south of Watford, so maybe there鈥檚 more rocking horses down there鈥

21 - 40 of 47 Posts