Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ROLEC 32A 7kW tethered home charger for sale £125.

Sold as seen in pictures, obviously used, was wall mounted outdoors on my garage. 3 years old, was fitted and removed by OLEV registered installer. I recently had it replaced with a more modern ZAPPI home charger, that is now linked and working with my Solar PV.

Charger itself has not been used much (have mostly public charged over the years). It is working fine and never let me down. It charges my Leaf at a rate of 6.6kW. It comes with the 4 original screws for wall mounting, but obviously you have to supply your own raw plugs.

Has a 5 metre long tethered cable. Has a built in RCD or what its called circuit breaker thing for protection. This works a treat as on a couple of occasions where there has been extreme rainfall it has ended the charge. The slightest hint of any miniscule bit of moisture anywhere and it does cut out, very rare it will happen, but just the RCD breaker safety thing doing its job well.

Is in good working condition, I gave it a clean with a baby wipe and it looks good.

Happy to facilitate a sale by collection or delivery if within a reasonable BEV trek. Can also post, including the heavy cable it weighs just over 5kg. Buyer to pay any postage, will post by HERMES so should be cheap, will update thread later with postage costs.

In event buyer changes mind after purchasing I am happy to accept a return and will refund the £125 (but not postage costs incurred).

Have priced it at what seems like a fair and reasonable price for a good working used Rolec Charger.

Would also consider swapping it for an official Nissan 3-pin plug portable charging Leaf brick charger which I don't have but need.

Any questions just ask...

·
Banned
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE re postage: I can post it anywhere in the UK, tracked for £10. So total cost including postage is £135.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts