I worked in an office where we were seriously, unknowingly, overloading the breaker. One hot summers day it tripped, and when we found it, the breaker had overheated with scorch marks and the breaker panel was damaged too... lucky to not have had a serious fire! We all got the afternoon off because a sparky had to called into repair it!
This was posted in another thread last week.
I remember watching the original video from Jordan from “Artisan Electrics” a few weeks ago.
This Rolec was one of the first units he ever installed.
He has stopped installing Rolec unit now due to their quality issues.
He strongly recommends the Zappi unit.
He is based in Cambridge so his customers have a bit more money to spend on a nice unit !.