Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right then. I know there's a few of you here or here-about.

Please speak up below, tell us a little about your EV situation and perhaps we'll end up having a gathering or two in the future (is that Polar Network I hear rubbing their hands?!). :D

I'll add you to the list too (unless you object) if and when I can get around to it. ;) :D
Please share your location (rough is perfect) and vehicle type(s) too, as mine are listed above. :D

·
Super Moderator
7,507 Posts
How far does the "MK area" stretch...?

·
Super Moderator
7,507 Posts
Well I like concrete, and I like cows, so.....? :D

·
Super Moderator
7,507 Posts
Flaninacupboard (Edd) - Corby - Blue Nissan Leaf

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I don't live in MK, but I do work here (and have done, with only small breaks for about 15 years).
So:
Flipper (Phil), MK (work), Red Leaf Acenta

·
Super Moderator
6,360 Posts
Andy Bedford Silver Volt .

Do all of you Leaf's promise not to pick on me

·
Registered
51 Posts
Local to MK? Oh, yes, us. Stephanie and Jef - he's one of the founders of the Leaftalk forum and their only surviving mod, I'm an ex-mod of that forum who is trying to maintain an interest in all things EV despite a heavy study load and full time job. I've had a piece published on Transport Evolved this week. Anyway - hello!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm about half hour from MK. Would be interesting to see who else has joined the Church of EV! So long as there's no sing songs n stuff ..

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is already quite a list, and I know there's more out there... @MaddogMK @Julian Thomas and @Eunicholas spring to mind, and I'm rubbish with names/usernames.

Great to see so many locals in one virtual place. :)

Keep the names and cars coming. Maybe we should get some kind of gathering going, but perhaps that's for another thread. :D

·
Super Moderator
7,507 Posts
Group visit to Bletchley Park...? It's only on the door step but I've never been!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I went to a retro themed show recently and there was a Bletchley stand full of bearded men in cardigans straight out of a 70's Open University program all discussing the merits of COBOL and punched cards Vs paper tape. It took me right back to my earliest days of fiddling with computers in the 70s.

Anyway, they gave me a brochure on Bletchley Park and I intend to visit in the days ahead. Looks fascinating !!

1 - 20 of 190 Posts