Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Bletchley Park is great, beautiful setting and the exhibitions are really good - my Dad's been recently and says that the new audio tour is really interesting too.

(And Paul, for colour-of-Leaf - our current one is black but we have a new red Tekna on order!)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I hope you don't mind.... slightly off thread but as you are all 'local' to MK could anyone recommend an electrician that can do the preparation work for a charging point installation (as well as checking and certifying the house electrics)? I ask as I have just received a quote from Western Power and lost a rib laughing!!o_O

Thanks for any help you can give!

PS The last time I got married it was in Las Vegas! ;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
I hope you don't mind.... slightly off thread but as you are all 'local' to MK could anyone recommend an electrician that can do the preparation work for a charging point installation (as well as checking and certifying the house electrics)? I ask as I have just received a quote from Western Power and lost a rib laughing!!o_O
go on then, spill the beans - I could do with a good laugh !!!

PS The last time I got married it was in Las Vegas! ;)
'the last time' ?!!! .. and did Elvis conduct the ceremony ?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have had great success finding tradesmen through Which? local website. It's free & separate from the Which?subscription service, but you do need to setup an account/login.

Check out the reviews from customers & choose accordingly - Great tradesmen found so far in Heating & roofing - excellent guys.

21 - 40 of 190 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.