Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and who do you think they are? @Scorzon , @dk6780 and me! LoL Ok the rhyme doesn't fit, but a serious question...

I just received £90 worth of plastic from Glynn Hopkins, in the form of a Nissan rubber boot liner.

I know you have to cut it to make the sub fit, but just wondered if anyone else had tried to fit it any other way, like lifting the sub then re-seating it on the mat, or what I'm thinking, having one packing just in front of the sub and having the mat sit at a slight Ange to make some extra space on top of the sub.

How hardy is it, I know it metal but does anyone have reports of damage from shopping bags etc?

·
Registered
392 Posts
John- Just toss that useless bit of plastic bose box, it doesn't do anything much.
Cheers Tony

Reactions: JohnMars and dk6780

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Try disconnecting the wires to the sub and see if you notice the difference.
Wifey has so much stuff in her LEAFs boot that she still hasn't spotted I've removed it .......

·
Registered
321 Posts
I got excited there briefly because when you use the word sub I just start thinking foot long meat feast toasted with cheese and smothered with Southwest sauce.

Rubber also interests me..... but for completely different reasons than you postulate here.

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got excited there briefly because when you use the word sub I just start thinking foot long meat feast toasted with cheese and smothered with Southwest sauce.

Rubber also interests me..... but for completely different reasons than you postulate here.
Italian bread, whole meal, white, foot long, 6 inches, chicken teriyaki, beef melt........ every one of those sandwiches tastes the SAME!!!!

@dk6780 how can she fail to miss something 20 inches long!!!!!

Also now I adjusted my fader, its a great sub! Deff not getting rid! Although the other half complains that no more shopping bags can be placed at the back.

I may have the Stanley knife out later.

@Scorzon have you tried Waitrose Sushi bar??????? Much better lunch! Actually wait, your married, why is your female not making you delicious dinners?

Have my shirt and trousers ironed before I get out of bed and my lunch in a little bag waiting before I go to work! I assumed it was the same for you lot! ;):eek:😅😂😂🤣🤣🤣😇

·
Registered
392 Posts
Italian bread, whole meal, white, foot long, 6 inches, chicken teriyaki, beef melt........ every one of those sandwiches tastes the SAME!!!!

Also now I adjusted my fader, its a great sub! Deff not getting rid! Although the other half complains that no more shopping bags can be placed at the back.

I may have the Stanley knife out later.

@Scorzon have you tried Waitrose Sushi bar??????? Much better lunch! Actually wait, your married, why is your female not making you delicious dinners?

Have my shirt and trousers ironed before I get out of bed and my lunch in a little bag waiting before I go to work! I assumed it was the same for you lot! ;):eek:😅😂😂🤣🤣🤣😇
Stanley knife- that's a bit drastic - cutting the wife up over a subwoofer is definitely out of order son.....maybe you should see a doctor.......

Reactions: JohnMars

·
Registered
300 Posts

I was thinking a team of ev enthusiasts had built a homemade all electric submarine, using a Leaf battery and drive train (is that even possible?)

·
Registered
321 Posts
And while I'm here @JohnMars if you think a tuna melt with olives gherkin red onion and garlic aioli sauce tastes the same as a meat feast in marinara sauce you seriously need to get a COVID test.

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just laughed out loud in my consulting room at all those comebacks!!!!!!

We need a blind taste test at subway combined with a Leaf meet!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Nahhh... subway is far too healthy for me John, my heart attack was in the dim and distant past-- March 2012.
Greasy bacon, bayyyconnn, byconn, bypass........

Reactions: JohnMars

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Well, that's what I've been telling her for the last 34 years. ;) She says it's not even cms. :eek: She must have experienced it once as we've a Daughter. :unsure:

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, that's what I've been telling her for the last 34 years. ;) She says it's not even cms. :eek: She must have experienced it once as we've a Daughter. :unsure:

mm's then??? LoL

I remember seeing on tv a 90 year old once who wanted to have "Vigerous sex" he wanted a vacuum penis device to help him.

At 40, id rather do my jigsaw these days, so he was more man than me!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I cannot see it when Im on the scales! LOLOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
321 Posts
Jeez when he asked if you could offer any help, I thought you were about to say he was offering you a MMF threeway.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts