Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSCF0004.JPG P9080003.JPG P9040001.JPG P9080008.JPG
Here's my SAM project for sale it will require a battery,wiring harness and charger all available from SAM factory or Goingreen who have become agents for sales,service and repair.
I would like £2995 for it but would consider sensible offers.
If your serious about wanting to find out more it might be best if you ring me on 01761 463139 (Martin).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like you've had a go using modules from a Leaf? Or are they for a different project?
Your correct , I have modified the battery enclosure to take half a leaf pack but it would be easier to go back to standard and your correct again they are for another project.

·
otleyshev ( kev)
1,455 Posts
Are you willing to sell the leaf battery's as I really would like range of 120 miles in my E-nv200 campervan . regards kev

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
26,264 Posts
Are you willing to sell the leaf battery's as I really would like range of 120 miles in my E-nv200 campervan . regards kev
Kev, how on earth are you thinking of integrating this? You should talk with @Mike Schooling if you are serious, he's already investigated this and offers it as a service... and can provide the cells too....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was very interested to see your post on the SAM EV project. I see you have had several people expressing interest already. Having built and completed my second aircraft, I was looking around for a project such as this - but on the ground and not in the air, and in the EV area. On the face of it and as a retired engineer, this would seem to be exactly the sort of project that would suit me. Forgive me for asking perhaps some obvious questions - but before I would start such a project, I would need to know that there is a bit of a chance of finishing it. You say that it is complete - with the battery, wiring harness and charger. Are these obtainable or would one have to engineer other solutions? I couldn't find any information regarding SAM EV kits so I am wondering how this vehicle is available. Would you be so good as to clarify this point - as assuming I acquired it - I would want to use it for use on the road. Would this be an issue? Best Regards, Tony Oliver

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
42 Posts
if anyone else should wish to sell on a CEE SAM or RE-Volt please conntact me as i would buy it even if its a project as above.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought a complete SAM EVO3 from Goingreen (Alex Pierce) earlier this year, and after a bit of a struggle got it registered and insured in June. Have had it on the road but have had a few niggles with it which I've gradually been resolving. For various reasons I'm not getting any support from the factory over these issues despite the best efforts of Alex and a guy in London who has (as far as I know) the only other one on the road in the UK. It now seems as if the charger has failed and I have precious little information to help me diagnose and fix the problem. I'm in North Somerset and have only just discovered that 'genawin' had one of these for sale last year, albeit only part complete. Martin - would it be OK for me to call you on the mobile number you've given above? Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello Colin , I would be happy to help , My new number is 01761 347287 or 07767 983201.

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
42 Posts
martin do you know if the guy that bought the sam has done anything with it, do you still have any contact with him. I would love to see if he would sell the sam, I know its a big ask but if you do have any contact with him could you ask if he would sell me it please.

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
42 Posts
still looking for a Cree Sam EV i would like to get my hands on a uk Sam if anyone has one please get in touch the corbin that was beyond repair is now back up and running few picks attached

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
42 Posts
hello everyone, if you are looking at this and know anyone that has one of these Cree sam three wheeled cars in parts or complete please help me get my hands on it. as i have said before this little car is still out there sat in some ones garage.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts