Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to see a UK e-Niro 4 yesterday for the first time. Wondered what other people think?

The old dashboard was just fine, but the new one does look cleaner, less fussy. The larger screen is a lot better of course but curiously, the gauge cluster screen looks sharper too. Outside, the headlights appear classier - though as with all details, youhave to really care to notice. Conversely, the tail lights look less special than the previous version.

I wonder what difference the heated batteries will make?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is hard to describe but it is continuous now across from the passenger side to the instrument binnacle with the 10" screen built-in. The old one had a sort of console section in the centre for the 8" screen.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Do you mean the instrument cluster with the speedo etc? It is the same but I think they may have improved the sharpness / resolution of it

·
Registered
997 Posts
Got to see a UK e-Niro 4 yesterday for the first time. Wondered what other people think?

The old dashboard was just fine, but the new one does look cleaner, less fussy. The larger screen is a lot better of course but curiously, the gauge cluster screen looks sharper too. Outside, the headlights appear classier - though as with all details, youhave to really care to notice. Conversely, the tail lights look less special than the previous version.

I actually much prefer the rear lights. The front lights are a lot classier as you say with LED headlights and indicators now. It's the infotainment and redesign of the interior / dash that really brings home what a nice car it is though!

·
Registered
163 Posts

I think I'll happily stick with our First Edition -- for quite a while. As for the battery heater, it's a bit academic in the British Isles, even in the wild and woolly north. I'll be interested to hear whether anybody actually sees any Battery Care energy consumption on the EV info display.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts