Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
That is nice!!! I wasn't sure how well the blue on the gte badge and grill would go but looks good.

Make sure you get one of the front next time ;)

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Are we sure this is "Isaac Blue" ???.
Looks more like "Grey" to me - unless I need an eye test rather quickly:ROFLMAO:.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Are we sure this is "Isaac Blue" ???.
Looks more like "Grey" to me - unless I need an eye test rather quickly:ROFLMAO:.
Ha! Pretty sure this is Isaac Blue- it's quite a grey colour. The Indium is lighter than this

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
My previous Mk7 Golf 1.4 TSI ACT GT was in "Pacific blue" which looks very close to the image of the new "Isaac Blue". It did look a different shade of blue depending on the lighting conditions, but there was no mistaking the fact it still looked a shade of blue all of the time.
I now have Gen1 GTE in "Carbon Grey" - you could have "Limestone Grey" at the time.
Carbon has now been dropped in favour of Indium grey, a sort of half way house between the light shade of lime stone and the darker shade of carbon grey I believe.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would say it's defo Isaac blue, it does look very close to carbon grey anyway but it's even nicer ... it's a lovely colour !

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've seen a couple in the flesh and lots of pics, the pics in particular vary so much depending on lighting. It is a very nice colour. I'd say it's a bluey grey?!

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
It's very difficult to choose a colour for your new car just on a colour sample or even a image for that matter !.
Sometimes you just have to see the colour in the flesh AND on the model of your choice to !.
I find certain colours can look better or worse on each different model also !.
e.g. - A colour that would suit the styling and lines of say a Polo look completely different on the lines on say a Tiguan ?.
I am a bit of a sucker for a nice shade of blue I have to admit, I had a limited edition Polo once in a shade of blue I think they called "Macatto" - always looked nice even when it was dirty !.
I think this is close image of colour:-
"Horse's for course's" I know, but I loved it !.
Would love to see this on a GTE set against the blue badge details and the blue tartan interior. Told you I was a bit of a sucker for a nice shade of blue !.;)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Regularity rally

1 - 14 of 14 Posts